The view from a small bridge near the manor house in Krześlów

The Manor in Krzeslów


The first record of the manor comes form 1670. Undoubtedly, it was the fortified manor built on a mound, probably in 16th - 17th centuries. It was destroyed in the first half of the 17th century. The next manor was built in 1758 under Siemiński’s rule and the cellar door and decorative inlay cupboard come from that time. In its present classicistic form the manor was probably built in 1846 on Wincenty Węsierski’s initiative. Nearby there is also a distillery from 1880.