The interior of the parish church dedicated to Our Lady of Częstochowa in Zelów
Parish church dedicated to Our Lady of Częstochowa in Zelów
It was erected on the initiative of the local parish priest between 1931 and 1933. It was made of brick in a modernist style. The church was consecrated in 1933 by bishop Kazimierz Tomczak. There are three altars inside the church; the high altar dedicated to the patron of the church and two side altars dedicated to the Sacred Heart and St. Antoni, the organ, Stations and three permanent confessionals. The parish was consecrated on 9th August 1926 by bishop Wincenty Tymieniecki.