The high altar inside the parish church dedicated to St. Paul’s Repentance and the Holly Virgin Mary’s Visitation in Wygiełzów
The Parish Church of Saint Mary’s Visitation in Wygiełzów
The church in Wygiełzów comes from the first half of the 15th century. Unfortunately, the old building burnt and in 1796, on its place, there appeared a big wooden chapel founded by Celestyn Gorczycki, the land magistrate of Sieradz, the heir of Wygiełzów. The temple was renovated and enlarged in 1932. Undoubtedly, an interesting thing is the fact that in 1990, during tearing off the old floor a double-arched tomb with a section wall.