Evangelical – Reformed Church in Zelów at night
The Evangelic Reformed Church in Zelów
It is the first monumental building in Zelów, coming from 1825. The brick church was built on the basis of the architect Zille’s project. It was built on a frame of a rectangular outline with a square tower. From the west it is a dominant view closing Sienkiewicz Street. The exterior of the church was based on the model of provincial classicism. Inside there are Czech inscriptions and among them plaques in memory of Jan Hus and Jan Kalwin. Nearby there is a cemetery where one can find graves and monuments with inscriptions in Czech.